Saturday, 3 December 2011

Real feelings and observation

once I had participated in a psychodrama class. During this class I realized that it was the most difficult thing to express a feeling. Whenever I tried to express a feeling, I found myself as expressing a situation. I thought it was a problem caused by our way of being grown. If you are jelıous about your sister/brother, your parents say that you are not jelıous. Or if you are angry with someone who's elder than you, then they say you can not be angry to your elder ones.

I decided not to say the same things to my daughter:) starting form her baby hood, I always tried to express her feelings when she started to cry. one day I recieved an answer:)

I was angry to my capability of using a tele-command. At the same time, I was calling my 2.5 year old daughter and she didn't respond me at the first time. Them I started to behave her with my anger. she stopped and look at my face and ask whether I'm angry or not. I told yes... I was angry because she didn't respond me rapidly. she stopped me and told me "no you are angry with TV" I was shocked... and happy, and proud of my daughter... but I have to admit that I really make things more difficult for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment